-
August 2nd, 2002, 11:47 AM
#11
HB Forum Owner
I will not be punked down...you have done this to yourself...if this board does die...know this...it's blood shall be on your hands...I hope you don't have trouble sleeping...
-
August 2nd, 2002, 04:29 PM
#12
Inactive Member
don't forget to ban me too, genius
-
August 2nd, 2002, 04:38 PM
#13
HB Forum Owner
You whore!...I'll ban who I wanna ban!
-
August 2nd, 2002, 04:49 PM
#14
Inactive Member
it would be best if you added me to that list as well....
-
August 2nd, 2002, 05:23 PM
#15
HB Forum Owner
"Woohoo...look at me...I'm a special lady...I can make new accounts..."
Whoopty Doo!
-
August 2nd, 2002, 05:39 PM
#16
Inactive Member
#1-- check the registered dates
i'm not creating IDs for your benefit
#2-- check the post count
i'm not creating IDs for your benefit
<font size=30>DUUUUUUUUUH!!!</font>
....arrogancy
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks